Monday, February 14, 2011

First's

Okay, this is a first for me to the Blog World.  Actually, a "first"of many exciting and new tastes in my mouth. "First" blogging adventure, "First" entrance into the craft world for real, "First" in exploring the "real" and "serious" craft world, "First" at unique and wonderful journaling, "First attempts at soldering, "First" at creating embellished bottles, "First at jewelry making, "First" in exploring my inner, creative ME.

So welcome and please feel free to take a ride with me into this new world in which I am like a child.  The feeling is something like that child's first visit into Disneyland.  I am trying to see, touch, feel and taste it all but there is so much to gasp and sigh over and so much excitement and fun in so many places.... I have my ticket... Ready? Let's go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment